Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I must say...

I’m a very lucky man.

I just want to take a moment, to thank my wife, for marrying me.

This weekend, on June 7th to be exact, will mark the day where my best friend and I tied the knot. This Sunday will be our 1 year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe how fast a year has gone by, but I have enjoyed every minute of being married to the one person who brings out the best in me. I am a very lucky man and I hope Laura knows how much I love her.

I am very, very excited about celebrating our 1 year anniversary, this weekend.

My wife is the kind of woman who is perfect, so perfect in fact I have to sometimes remind myself I am not living in a dream... the idea of her is unfathomable! We made such a beautiful child... Mauldin is.. well, perfect! I said it once, but will say it again... I am a very lucky man to be married to such a loving, caring, smart, beautiful, okay, okay...

Laura, I love you. That is basically what I meant to say at the beginning.

Thank you for marrying me. I am honored to be your husband. I love you.

Eric

9 comments:

Iceman89 said...

Congratulations on One Year!

Jason Roth said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I wish you many many more.

Mandy

James (SeattleDad) said...

Congrats Eric.

DCUrbanDad said...

Congrats dude. Here is to many many many more.

Laura said...

I am honored and proud to be your wife and to call you my husband. I can't believe that it has already been a year. So much has happened. In one year, not only did we become a husband and wife, but also a father and mother. I enjoy every moment that we share together and I can't wait to share the next 50+ years of my life with you.

I love you,
Laura

Pinoy Daddy said...

Congratulations on the new baby! Happy anniversary to both of you and Happy Birthday to us - First Time Dads and to alll Daddies out there!

Cess said...

CONGRATS!

Eric, you and Laura make such a beautiful couple. I cannot believe that a year has gone by so fast but it has so, “Happy 1 year anniversary!”

Anonymous said...

Aww! :-)